lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #21
NickS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Well, I'm back..... got a few questions on lift kits

It's holding up great so far. I ran into an issue with the tie rod (apparently, mine is different or aftermarket, so I couldn't use the new one they shipped with the kit, but since mine seems to be aftermarket or different, I think Itll work.

Instructions could have been way better. Luckily, I had installed the Jakes kit on my last cart, and remembered some. Hell, you could probably use the instructions from a James kit the same. Wheels and tires were great. They shipped the wrong lug nuts (metric), but one phone call and they were here with in a day. Seriously, shipping is only like 2 days with them.

I have even since ordered their back seat ($275) and installed it. Ordered it on Monday around 10 am and it was here Wednesday morning. I'll try and get some pictures. It's starting to come along. Got some wheel spacers coming now.

Google "Steeleng Golf", and you'll find their website. Tell them you are a member on this forum, and they'll give you a little more of a discount.
NickS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #22
NickS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLmedic View Post
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for your package? Looking t get a lift a new tires for my cart soon.
Sorry, didn't see your post. With the member discount, it was $654 shipped to my door, just looked at the receipt.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #23
dc_customdesign
Getting Wild

Can you post a link to the kit you got? The kit I want is $780ish
dc_customdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:16 PM   #24
NickS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Here is their website: Steeleng Golf Carts

Its their 6" lift kit and wheels/tires package. Search them on eBay (SteelengGolf), then call them and tell them the package you want and that you are on this forum...

Wheels/Tires: $539.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLF-CART-12...sAAOSwMmBVqEdT

6" Lift Kit (again, this is for the '94-2001.5, and mine is a 2001.5 and newer), but not really a price difference: $165

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Drop-Axle-...AAAOSw1x1UNvmr

I cant find my exact kit on their ebay store, but they are all basically the same. Here is a kit for some 12" wheels, 23" tires, and the 6" lift for $664 total. Its for a 2001.5 and down, which mine is the 2001.5 and newer. Just call them and tell them you want the 6" lift, and pick out some 12" wheels from their website or ebay store and tell them you want them. They will bundle them for the same price as one of their kits on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZGO-TXT-ELE...oAAOSwv0tVXP0t

And here is mine so far with their lift, wheels and tires, and I ordered their Black Back Seat ($275).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0817.JPG (452.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #25
dc_customdesign
Getting Wild

Looks nice! Thanks! The kit I want is with 14" wheels. They offered me $30 off the listing price.
dc_customdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:00 AM   #26
NickS
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

That's good. I have to say, their customer service (Ryan is who I dealt with) has been top notch so far. If I decide to add much of anything else, I'll probably go through them (if they carry it), due to their service, shipping, and price.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:55 AM   #27
zhhb84
Not Yet Wild

very nice cart!
zhhb84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO