lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
sleblanc
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Precedent hunting Package

Hey guys while i am still reading through everything on this site and picking it all up i saw this on Jasons Carts. what are your thoughts on this package. i currently have my stock precedent and will be starting work on it soon. i plan to use it more for hunting and around the farm. what sort of top speed will i see with a kit like this on 23in tires? i was also looking at the Madjax 600 amp controller vs this kit.
http://www.jasonsgolfcarts.com/Club_...p/mot-5011.htm
sleblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #2
Hunter450
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Precedent hunting Package

I put the All Terrain Package on my cart and it was the best decision I've made. The only difference in my package is the motor. I opted for the higher torque Admiral MOT-A4 motor. I use my cart for hunting and grew up on a farm so I didn't want to leave anything on the table in the torque world.
Hunter450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The XCT500/400 controller/solenoid combo and Admiral A2 or A4 motor is a good off road package for any yr IQ cart. I recommend 2g cables (per Alltrax engineering) with these components.
Many sponsors carry all of these popular items at competitive prices.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 AM   #4
sleblanc
Not Yet Wild

good to hear what sort of speed are you getting with it?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
sleblanc
Not Yet Wild

scotty i plan to give you guys here a shot at it. its was just too easy to grab the link so people know exactly what i was talking about. if you dont mind i know i got a little while till i can free up the funds to purchase this can you send me a private message what it would cost to get the setup from you and your thoughts. as in a few of my previous post i am also looking at the madjax 600 amp controller with the on the fly controller from the other brand. which i think the controller is offered for the one i linked that you sell.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The speed you will get will depend upon tire size and battery pack health.
Estimated speed for the A2 motor is 23-24 with stock tires and the A4 has 2 different maps available. One makes more torque and 24mph the other makes less torque / more speed... upwards of 28 mph but it is recommended for stock size tires... typically found in on-road vehicles.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #7
sleblanc
Not Yet Wild

i will be putting 23in tires on it i would really just like to make sure i stay around the 19-22mph range and just have enough torque so that this thing moves nicely with a deer on the back or a spray tank full of liquid to work around the property and stuff. the navatis controller seemed really nice for the fact that i could lock it down but if that same on the fly change is available for the alltrax i would think its a good option.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car