lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #11
rib33024

Default Re: Tell me what I've inherited.

That's not the label you need to tell you what year the cart is. Lift the black plastic flap over the rear batteries. On the frame you will see the white label with the year and SER#
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #12
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BigBlock View Post
BobBoyce, Mooncarter, I'm drifting away from my original thread but this is so interesting to me. I've been doing family genealogical research for the several years. My mother had 5 brothers. 3 of them served in WW2. While I was looking at old family reunion pictures from the mid to late fifties, I remembered as a little kid thinking how old these men, my uncles looked. They were in their late thirties then but they looked like they were in their fifties or sixties. In retrospect I'm convinced it's because of experiences they had in the war. All served in Europe except one, a Navy man, who served on the USS Hornet, CV8.

All saw battle and saw friends die. I'm sure they all suffered from PTSD but back then all they could do was internalize it. They had families to take care of. They all were successful but they all drank, some to excess, and smoked heavily. They were no nonsense, short tempered men of few words. Rarely was there any outward showing of emotion but all us kids sensed their caring and compassion. They loved us but never said it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Hornet_(CV-8)
I used to collect baseball cards when I was a kid. Somebody gave me a bunch of them from the 50's and early 60's. I remember thinking some of them (the players) looked really old to me. I added those to my collection and years later I gave them to my son in the 1990's. We got some out a few years ago and I could not believe it. It wasn't just me being a kid making them look so old. They really looked old. Some of them were around 30 or less years old and they look like what an average 65 year old (or older) would look like today. They would have been the right age to have served in WWII. Shocking really.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:44 PM   #13
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

@BobBoyce. I'd love to hear more about that PTSD device. I did a motorcycle ride with my south of the border Upstate New York AMVET friends last year. The ride was to raise awareness of PTSD, the crisis line, and that on average 22 vets or active service members commit suicide every day.

To all who served, or currently serve, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:01 PM   #14
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Wow. Best off topic thread ever. Thanks to all the serve. And thanks to all the recognize their sacrifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:08 PM   #15
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_B_Man View Post
Wow. Best off topic thread ever. Thanks to all the serve. And thanks to all the recognize their sacrifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:06 AM   #16
vagabond
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Help! Tell me what I've inherited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
My father served in both WWII and Korea. The only thing he would ever talk about was getting hit, in the radio backpack that he carried. He said the radio battery stopped the bullet from penetrating and hitting him in the back. He passed away 32 years ago. Survivors that served in that era are getting fewer each year. We owe them a debt of gratitude for their service to our country.

55BigBlock, keep trying to engage him with conversation. Sometimes, retired GIs will finally decide to unburden themselves and talk about those things that cause them nightmares in later life. It really does help for them to have someone willing to listen. I had listened to many during testing at Walter Reed Medical Center. I recently invented and patented a technology to detect the onset of PTSD, and a small wireless device that can halt a PTSD episode in just minutes. It uses timed energy pulses to phase cancel the PTSD pattern that was detected.
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:01 AM   #17
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
@BobBoyce. I'd love to hear more about that PTSD device. I did a motorcycle ride with my south of the border Upstate New York AMVET friends last year. The ride was to raise awareness of PTSD, the crisis line, and that on average 22 vets or active service members commit suicide every day.

To all who served, or currently serve, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
I hate to sidetrack this thread further. If the moderators want to move this post to another thread, I welcome it.

Essentially, I'm a fan of everything Nikola Tesla. I studied his work, his patents, and devices. He discovered what he called non-hertzian energy. Energy that is non-electromagnetic in nature. Since this energy has no zero crossings like EM, it travels faster than light.

His wireless transmission of electricity is based upon conversion of EM energy to non-hertzian energy at the source, and back into EM at the load. Once I mastered this process, I began to explore what could be done. I developed a "mixer", that allowed the detection of subtle (extremely low threshold) levels of this energy. I found that all matter emits resonances at a quantum level, so by detecting these low level energies, feeding them into a computer from phased arrays, you can detect and identify all materials around the detector. Once you have this mastered, you can identify energy patterns of matter, and find that every living cell has a unique energy pattern.

I set up a series of XYZ sensors, and recorded the patterns of energy emitted by the cells of a living subject. It requires about 95 GB of data to store the energy pattern of an average human adult. By gathering and analyzing this data, patterns emerged that could be used to predict disease factors, pathogens, DNA errors, ect. Literally next-generation medical scanning technology, without requiring high energy MRI type of equipment. We don't transmit energy to scan, only receive the natural resonances emitted by matter.

It was a huge undertaking, requiring massive computing power. I developed a highly accurate way of building biometric security for high security government installations. A persons pattern could be detected in a way that cannot be faked, since the energy being detected was unable to be faked.

A spinoff of this was, medical applications. So, top people that retired from the patent office were hired to write up the documents to explain in terms of classical physics what had been discovered. Patent applications were filed to cover the apperatus for not only the detection of energy in high resolution, but also to generate energy for transmission. If there is a health issue detected, energy can be applied to correct the energy pattern. In other words, heal with energy instead of drugs. I'm oversimplifying on purpose, the processes are quite complex.

After scanning dozens of subjects, we were able to detect common patterns amongst test subjects with similar ailments. Labs were hired to perform testing with living cells, and to provide test results for the patent applications. A startup medical group was founded, and I assigned the medical rights to this patent to that startup. I could never properly fund this research myself, and the benefits to mankind are too great to ignore.

During the time that I was self funded, I had developed a few uses related to energy production, battery desulphating, even drinking water conditioning for health benefits, ect. Those devices, I retained the rights to.

We were able to detect and recognize 3 distinct types of PTSD from test subjects, and develop the portable treatment device mentioned prior. With funding and continued research, diagnosis and treatment of more issues will be discovered. The possibilities are endless. Literally Star Trek sick bay level of medical capabilities.

I do not want to be a part of that continuing research. I'm more interested in energy aspects that I have discovered. Like using the quantum resonance of special-state matter to charge batteries for EVs. As Nikola Tesla was fond of saying, tap into the wheelworks of nature.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:22 AM   #18
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
That's not the label you need to tell you what year the cart is. Lift the black plastic flap over the rear batteries. On the frame you will see the white label with the year and SER#
Thanks, I'll go look this morning. The owner would do like many people do. Since the cart sat outside, he would only plug it in occasionally when his daughter took it to the beach. I'm sure the batteries are on their last legs but if a little TLC will get her going, I'm way ahead. I figure $200 bucks for seat covers, $600 for batteries, $200 miscellaneous, I should have a reliable cart for a grand or less. Am I dreaming? I would think it would bring $1500 to $2000. Is that realistic?
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:38 AM   #19
Sideways
Gone Wild

Quote:
Thanks, I'll go look this morning. The owner would do like many people do. Since the cart sat outside, he would only plug it in occasionally when his daughter took it to the beach. I'm sure the batteries are on their last legs but if a little TLC will get her going, I'm way ahead. I figure $200 bucks for seat covers, $600 for batteries, $200 miscellaneous, I should have a reliable cart for a grand or less. Am I dreaming? I would think it would bring $1500 to $2000. Is that realistic?
I have a little over $2,000 in rebuilding my Medalist and upgrading to 48v. However that does not include the purchase price of the cart itself or paint work.
Take advantage of the experience and guidance available on this site, that will help you save on labor costs and doing things twice.
Other items to consider upgrading are all of the battery cables as well as the charger.
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:16 AM   #20
rib33024

Quote:
Yes this sounds right. Looks like you will have a nice cart at a good price
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO