lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2018, 12:05 AM   #11
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1995 Ez Go Cranks but no fiire

Ok, I have responded to your PM and have now read through this thread. If you can answer the questions in the PM, and looking at your compression figures, plus the very wet and coked up state of the head, it does look like you have rings/bore wear and may need a full rebuild. We are assuming you have fire at the plugs and a good fuel supply so, out of the things needed to run, fuel, compression and a spark, it looks likely that compression is your problem. Although rvkersh said your compression is too low, i have seen these engines running fine as low as 120 psi. this is why i wanted all the other info, to confirm and elimitate all other aspects and narrow down the probability of worn rings etc.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO