lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
Shoe
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Rear identification help needed

Hi everyone, brand new to this as I finally broke something. I have an old EZGO modified from electric to gas with an 8hp Kohler. Not sure if the rear is original but I believe the clutch is fried. I’m hoping someone can look at the picture and identify the parts so I can go shopping...

Basically it was revving up fairly high and would jump hard into gear but then ran great this year, but after a long weekend of abuse it let go while my kids were driving. Both the front and rear clutch assemblies spin, as the belt gets tight and you can feel a slight surge like its trying to move. When I put the cart on jack stands the drive wheel will spin but under load it won’t move me. Now I’ll try to figure out how to post the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7481012E-A643-4731-B563-74ACE844D28E.jpg (12.2 KB, 0 views)
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO