lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2020, 01:49 AM   #1
mlj427
Gone Wild

Default Fuel line what size?

I have a 2006 ST cart that won’t run. Don’t have the tools at the camper to adjust the valves so I am going to collect tuneup parts and tools for our next trip. What size is the fuel lines? And how many feet do I need? Want to replace the fuel pump,filter, lines, plugs, etc. So I can get it running next time down.
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2020, 07:51 AM   #2
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Fuel line what size?

Not sure about the ST but a TXT takes about 6 feet of 1/4 inch gas line so take 7 feet to be sure.
I would not use the cheap fuel pump if it were me. There is probably nothing wrong with yours unless it has been sitting for a few years. These fuel filters fool people because you never see gas being moved when turning over. Probably nothing wrong with the one on it.
I would check the fire and compression while I was at it
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO