lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
jqgn99
Not Yet Wild

Default BOSS MCKGB350B.6 to 2016 EZGO RXV Wiring Install Help

Hello.

I have a 2016 EZGO RXV 48v golf cart. We bought a BOSS MCKGB350B.6 (Receiver w/ built in Amplifier and 2 speakers).

I have beeing trying to find wiring instruction on the forum on how to wire the speakers and am confused about some of the wiring instruction. If anyone has experience with radio installation with this cart and willing to help out this noob, it would be greatly appreciated. I have already figured out how to mount and attached the various speakers, controller/amplifier unit. I need help with the wiring.

Here are my questions:
1. For power, how and where do i directly connect the power leads from the amplifier/ controller unit? Can I directly connect or do I need a fuse box in between?

2. What wire gauge is recommended for the power from the amplifier / controller unit to the battery?

3. Can I wire the unit to the On/Off key switch so that it would turn on/off the unit automatically? If so, how? If not, will this mean I will need to manually turn off the unit each time or it would drain the battery?

Thank you,
John
jqgn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
boss, ezgo rxv, installation, speaker, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO