lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
wagemaker1
Not Yet Wild

Default G2 motor replacement

Hello all, new to the site. I have a G2 for about a year now, mostly did all the mods myself, 4" lift, paint, lights, etc. My question is I have a 16hp Briggs from a pressure washer, it is horizontal shaft. How much of a pain would it be to swap motors. The stock Yamaha engine runs fine, but of course I want more power. Off the top of your head, what would I have to do to make such a swap possible.......if possible? Thanks
wagemaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
BigCountry79
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 motor replacement

very easy swap, buy the engine cradle from cart parts plus and the clutch bushing and your set
BigCountry79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
wagemaker1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G2 motor replacement

Thanks BigCountry! I will be heading over to CPP tonight and see what they can do for me.
wagemaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motor, motor swap
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha