lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
Monster Cart
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Disc Brakes

Well, for those of you who know me I have a 99 GEM converted to GAS with a Yama G2/G9 Rear end with a 24 Honda, Well anyhow I just finished Fabbing one of the rear axles disc setup and hopefully will have the Caliper mounted in the next few days. So far heres the count (took lots of research for these parts)

2 1992 Geo Metro Front Discs (but on the back) 24.00 Bucks (napa)

2 1987 VW Jetta Rear calipers with new pads (with a cable E brake set up) 24.00 Bucks (pull a part)

8 5/8 to 10 MM spacers 1 inch long (used to center Disc, Wheel axle and wheelspacer) 6.00 Bucks

8 10x70 by 1.25 pitch bolts from home cheapo (16.00 bucks) Rip off

Having Rear discs while still remaining a E brake and having the back discs done four under 75 bucks (not counting the beer and research time)

PRICELESS

I figure the fronts to cost around the same or less, except they will be GEO metro as well with Geo calipers

Brian
Monster Cart is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center