lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Mudbuster
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Steering Box Rod on 94 marathon

I just bought a 94 marathon that had been wrecked in the front. I have started replacing some obvious parts such as the front axle, tie rod, and the tie rod looking end attached to the steering rod coming out of the steering box. My question is, is the rod itself supposed to have a slight curve to it? My steering is really tight to turn even before its mounted back on the cart. I finally worked and got the rod out of the box and I don't think it should have a bend in it.
Thanks
Mudbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
Mudbuster
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Steering Box Rod on 94 marathon

Does anyone know if the rod coming out of the steering box should have a slight curve or bend in it? Im thinking it should not, someone just knocked the crap out of something and it bent this piece also.
Mudbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO