lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2015, 08:11 AM   #1
Moose308
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Just a shout out to JohnnyB

Hey JohnnyB I just wanted to thank you for all your help with my new controller. I know I was getting to be a pain in the butt. I got my new controller just before I headed out on my Alaskan moose hunt and just got back yesterday. I got up this morning and wired it up and its all good. I may have to get a little help tweeking it. I pulled it out of my shop and it was spinning the tires in the mud taking off. Man what a difference that thing makes. So yeah THANKS AGain for all your help. YOU THE MAN
Moose308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-29-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Just a shout out to JohnnyB

The first time I cautiously pushed the pedal after getting my XCT400PDS to power up, the cart went backwards and the tires spun on dry pavement.

Mine was one of the first consumer installations and Alltrax (and vendors) got the F1 & F2 terminal labeling corrected and they don't ship them with the throttle rate set at 80% anymore.

I don't remember what mine is set at now, but I'm pretty sure it is 25% or less.
I don't know what your tire height is, so start at about 15% to 20%and work up or down from there.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO