lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #1
blue83ranger
Not Yet Wild

Default Intellitrak parts?

I actually have a 2006 Bobcat 2200 but a Club Car 294 is the same thing. I bought it used, it now has 600 hours and both the front and rear end are going out. They both have the intellitrak diff. and I can't find parts anywhere for it. Does anyone know if maybe there could be a recall on them or just where I can find parts, online, to rebuild them? I bought it from a construction company and it was maintained by a bobcat dealer where it was bought new. I did try changing the diff oil with no difference. The front oil did look pretty dark, most likely the friction material that wore off. and I did email that dealer with no response. Since I use it a lot I don't have it apart to see actually what parts it will need. Thanks for any help.
blue83ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2016, 08:19 PM   #2
Jimmie
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Intellitrak parts?

http://www.gcartparts.com/v/pdf/2005...omologated.pdf
Jimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
blue83ranger
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the link. I looked up the part numbers for kits to fix the issues, some places say it's no longer available and some don't. The rear looks to cost near $900 to fix. So i'll probably wait until it completely goes out then weld it. The front, assuming it's still available is just over $200 but I probably should get it apart first just to double check the problem. thanks again for the link.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

I can help you. Site sponsor and 15 years experience as a Service Manager at a Club Car dealership 4 miles from the factory. Call me anytime you need assistance. Phone number is on the website. Link below.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
blue83ranger
Not Yet Wild

Would you happen to know any tricks to make it more durable than it was? and what's the wire going in the diff. for?
Old 11-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #6
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Yes, you can make it better by installing the newly revised factory parts and adding the newly revised amount and type of oil to the differential. You can call me anytime you'd like with technical questions. 706-836-7210. The wire going into the front differential is to engage and disengage the differential. It doesn't stay in 4 wheel drive at all times. It has an electronic actuator.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car