lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Default Gas cables

Finally got the carburetor adjusted seems to be running great. The cable to the gas pedal is there a eay to make it smooth line a regular car sort of. Mine jumps like and if u let up at all it stops. A person could get whiplash in this thing. How do I fix that? Please

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
dianna.zurbrigge is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Gas cables

I saw your post in the "peddle" thread... Is your Carryall II Plus a "key start" cart? if so... it's supposed to idle!

As for the jerky start...
you can tune that down by adjusting the cable at the Electrical Components box towards the inside of the box for a little more slack on the cable!

084.JPG

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:34 PM   #3
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
I saw your post in the "peddle" thread... Is your Carryall II Plus a "key start" cart? if so... it's supposed to idle!

As for the jerky start...
you can tune that down by adjusting the cable at the Electrical Components box towards the inside of the box for a little more slack on the cable!

Attachment 167287

Lol well its good to know something is working right. I do hear the starter sometimes but when I adjusted the carburetor turning the idle up a tad seemed to help. I was real excited after replacing the carburetor it no longer smokes. It use to smoke. I used the old carburetor to see how it was adjusted and found it was all the way out nearly. The new one I adjusted 1 1/2 both sides. Sounds good while running so I left it there.
I also put new fuel filters and air filter. The air filter was saturated with gas and looked as though it had been a few times.This week will change oil and clean up that engine compartment!
What oil do you recommend?
Thank you again for your help

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
dianna.zurbrigge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #4
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

I use 10w-30 Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil, 10w-30 conventional oil works as well also!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car