lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
barneyz71
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Rear seat recomendations needed

I need recommendations on a rear seat for a 2017 club car precedent. I need something that will support a hitch that will be strong enough to pull a utility trailer. I don't care what it cost I just need something strong. Black seat cushions.
Thanks for your help.
barneyz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
Precedent Tom
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Rear seat recomendations needed

i know the madjax genesis have trailer hitches. I just put on the genesis 300 last night, (300 is aluminum frame and 250 is steel) they have deluxe cushions and regular in black.
Precedent Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:21 PM   #3
barneyz71
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifted_txt View Post
i know the madjax genesis have trailer hitches. I just put on the genesis 300 last night, (300 is aluminum frame and 250 is steel) they have deluxe cushions and regular in black.
Thanks, I currently have the Genesis 250 and the hitch is great. I am just having a hard time getting the footrest replaced as it came broken. I have since received 2 more broken replacements so I asked for a refund and labels to send it all back. Just received a call from Madjax and I am giving them another chance to get me one that is not broken before I send it back. This has been a month long process and I was just growing tired of it. Very poor packing. They assured me they will get it to me unbroken this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0544.jpg (127.7 KB, 0 views)
barneyz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:10 PM   #4
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Plastic footrest??
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:13 AM   #5
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

I am posting a website to visit, I have this particular rear seat, it's not for the faint of heart, as it is almost $1,000 for a rear seat, with that said my seat is 6 years old, has carried 25 + Center blocks on the back of it at one time, it moves my heavy cargo trailer around with no stress on the seat hitch, you can find a lot of rear seats for under $500 that are aluminum, but I wouldn't use those lifts to tow a trailer, I've had GTW, I've had Mad Jacks, nothing and I mean nothing is even in the ballpark when it comes to structure and longevity of the rear seat, after making the purchase and bit$hing about the price of what it cost, I am so glad I bought it in hindsight it has paid for itself several times, while watching other friends replace their rear seats again and again.... Because they're trying to save money and cut corners, I must admit I was one of those people that did not want to spend the money, when one friend is on his third rear seat he has surpassed what it would have cost him to buy this rear seat the first time....
I live on a beach, 300 yards from the gulf. Even though aluminum corrodes after a while, I have seen corrosions buildup on other lift kits, not mine

http://online.pubhtml5.com/lxea/axol/#p=8

Hope this helps.....
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:28 AM   #6
BearsFan315
Gone Wild

Yamaha

they have some other cool & nice stuff in that catalog, love the plows
BearsFan315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car