lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
Pauldeere
Not Yet Wild

Default New Member

New to this forum but not to carts. I have a couple questions. In the past I have owned three gas Club Cars. Being without a cart for the last few years have thought about getting another. I found a 2013 EZ Go TXT gas with the Kawasaki engine. This cart has every option available for a Golf Cart. 4" lift, 12" tires and wheels, back seat, radio, carbon fiber dash cover, lights, turn signals etc. The cart is in like new condition only needing some cleaning, has been setting in a garage. The owner and I have agreed on $3100.00 Does this sound like a reasonable price for a cart in this condition and equipped as it is.?
Pauldeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-16-2019, 08:37 PM   #2
jclark138
Runs with scissors-

Yamaha

Default Re: New Member

welcome!

After the fact ” is it a good deal” is like asking “what do you think of the gal I just married . . .

It does sound like a good deal! : it does run, right ?
jclark138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
Roy Gurley
Gone Wild

Club Car

Location: Retired and live in small town of Timberlake, North Carolina

Welcome to BGW, from Timberlake, N.C.!
Roy Gurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 10:29 AM   #4
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me for a 2013 gas cart with add-on's, as long as it runs and drives like it should and doesn't need any major work.

I'd have to ask the question though, how long has it been sitting unused and why was it parked and let sit instead of being used? Generally something that new would be a lot more expensive. Around here newer carts like that run around $2500-3k coming off of fleet use, stock. Personally owned, lifted, upgraded, etc. 2010 or newer I usually see going for $4-5k in good shape. $3k-4k in "well used" condition (dirty seats, scratches, tears, etc.). $3100 seems pretty cheap, it's either a good deal, or it may be a bit of a red flag it needs something more than just a cleaning and a tune-up.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 12:36 PM   #5
ironrat
Not Yet Wild

A good deal? A good deals only good if you got what you wanted for a price you are ok with.Could be a lousy deal if you didn't get what you wanted!
ironrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO