lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
joetx
Not Yet Wild

Default Trying to id my Club Car I just bought

First of all, I'm new here and completely new to the cart scene and only know what I've recently picked up from the net. I picked up this Club Car and from what I'm finding on this site and the net, it appears to be a 2004 Carry All. The SN is GC0452-469354. Looks like the decals on the side were Carry All 294 and Ingersoll Rand. Some web sites tell me that the motor is a Kawasaki 675 twin, but the sticker on the motor that is in place says it's a Honda - Engine Family 1HNXS 6712AK – 615cm3 (GX 620).

This cart has had engine parts removed and left open to the weather. I need to know what it came with, so I can try to find some kind of replacement engine, or if maybe I can adapt maybe an old 16 hp Kohler. No interested in high performance or speed. Just a cart for around the shop and deer lease.

Tried to post pictures, but was told I needed to be on the forum 7 days before I could post links. Will do later. Thanks, Joe.
joetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-04-2020, 05:47 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Trying to id my Club Car I just bought

Welcome to BGW Joe!

GC = AWD, Gas, Carry All
04 = 2004

It seems that your 294 came with either a Honda, or a Diesel engine.

I don't know if this will help with your search of a replacement engine,
but here's the parts list for your cart if you decide to rebuild it.

Click on the blue link to download and save:

04 XRT 1500_Carryall 294 (Gasoline and Diesel Vehicles).pdf

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 08:21 AM   #3
joetx
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Trying to id my Club Car I just bought

Thanks for the link. That's what I needed. Had only found the owner's manual. That shows me what's missing. Thanks, Joe.
joetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car