lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: the day from hell

yep its a 97 tahoe, 4th fuel pump.......i beat the tank till i couldn,t raise my arm any more still couldn,t get it to pump....here i am about 130 to 140 miles from home with my 2 dogs.....i wish i could have at least ate breakfast cause my mouth was watering on the way but no had to quit on the way instead of on the way back.....lol...........30 gal. tank that is just about full i stopped to see my buddy where it was towed to told him full tank he about puked......sad part is like i said its a brand new pump and sending unit put in around beginning of february maybe 10,000 miles tops more like 5000 to 7000 miles on it, i tried swapping fuses and even put a new fuel pump relay in it just to see.....can,t swap the relay cause all of them are 4 prong relays except the fuel pump its a 5 prong relay.......oh well its at the garage and i should have it by thursday i,m gonna have him do the brakes change the oil and rotate the tires while there......my luck i,ll be on my way to camp this weekend a freakin wheel will come off...................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car