lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
kimrpaige
Not Yet Wild

Default 03 Model T EZGO no start

Hello All,
I am a newbie on this forum. I own a Club Car DS 48 volt electric, so this gas stuff is all new. Anyway my friend has a cool custom Model T with a later than 2003 gas EZGO 350 cc MCI engine? Anyway he has gas has fire and he checked compression, and 1 cyl is 105 the other is at 60. He took the valve cover off and all looks fine, all valves working. Tried to take the timing belt cover off to check timing but will not clear starter/gen pulley on clutch shaft. My question, is how does the clutch come apart, and can it be done with the engine in the cart, or is it easier to remove the engine. The belt seems loose to me, as you can turn the idler/tension pulley by hand without the belt moving. Does this engine jump time easy? or could it be something else? Thanks in advance, Kim
kimrpaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO