lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #21
john_mcgarvie
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New golf cart (to me)

im looking for this part and i have checked out 7 of those sites and havent found it yet im looking for well first let me explane the big bar that holds the motor and axcel has 2 rubber bushings where it conects tothe fram of the golf cart one of those has rusted and broke off but i repaired the cross member and know i need the outside round part where the bushing goes and the pices on it so i can weld it to the frame
john_mcgarvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #22
Scott H.
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_mcgarvie View Post
im looking for this part and i have checked out 7 of those sites and havent found it yet im looking for well first let me explane the big bar that holds the motor and axcel has 2 rubber bushings where it conects to the frame of the golf cart one of those has rusted and broke off but i repaired the cross member and know i need the outside round part where the bushing goes and the pices on it so i can weld it to the frame
I hate to say it, but you're going to have to go used if it's the part of the mount that I'm thinking of.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, the only service parts available anymore for those are the rubber mounts and bushings only.

-Scott H.
Scott H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #23
john_mcgarvie
Not Yet Wild

im wondering if i can find a pipe with the rite id i dont think the od matters
and ideas of where to look i havent even searched yet because i havent taken off the part to i dont know the id
Old 04-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #24
racin161
Gone Wild

Looked at mine yesterday and your correct the od would make no difference.Looking at mine it's a sleeve welded to the cross member then strapped for extra support.I guess I would buy the bushings because there going to be needed for reassembly then go on my tubing search.I see the other only option would be to find someone that is scraping one and willing to cut the cross member out and ship it but it wouldn't be cost effective. Make a few calls to any steel supplier and give them the ID and OD your looking for and they will come up with something close.I would use DOM seamless tubing no welded K.

LOU
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #25
Scott H.
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_mcgarvie View Post
im wondering if i can find a pipe with the rite id i dont think the od matters
and ideas of where to look i havent even searched yet because i havent taken off the part to i dont know the id
John,

Contact panelbeatr at the end of this thread:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/golf-...-ezgo-gas.html

He bought the cart from the original poster and may sell you the frame parts you need if it has what you are looking for.

It's worth a shot,
-Scott H.
Scott H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #26
john_mcgarvie
Not Yet Wild

i just went threw 19 pages on the golf cart pics tab and i cant find a good set of pics for a golf cart similer to mine preferably of my rearend and chasey
dose any one know the best way to find the pics im looking for or maybe you poster some
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #27
iron and steel
Not Yet Wild

dont take this the wrong way but open the doors to the garage get out the welding machine and a tape measure . and make one . i went down the same road with mine . i looked for used parts and came to the conclusion that is easyer to fab your own( with that said . i know that not everyone is a fabrocator i have been a welded and custom fabrocator for years) . if you lack the skills to make the parts , any local fab/welding shop could help .however you come from the same speices that discovered fire and invented the wheel .
iron and steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #28
john_mcgarvie
Not Yet Wild

Yea im working on that this weakend i dont think i need to replace the mounts thay broke off the cross member the most agravating thing is the throttle that has to go rite threw it and takes away all the strucshurel integrity my next question is when i put it in gear sometimes i have to rev the engine up before it will take off then it snaches and goes is this a comun problem and do you think it is the belt
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #29
john_mcgarvie
Not Yet Wild

ok i found the tag it was taken off and put in the glove box
serial no 755102
man code 62593
Old 05-02-2012, 02:06 AM   #30
racin161
Gone Wild

AHHH !!! a 93 model you've solved the unanswered question. Don't loose that tag.

LOU
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO