lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #1
bad1986chevy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2007 Ezgo

Hey How's everyone's new year been going? Mine is going pretty good, bout to tear cart down and do a little bit of a rebuild. Just new wheels and tires a paint job, radio upgrade with the same overhead console I got just better head unit, speakers and maybe even a amp. I have 7 color led under glow on it now. I would like to upgrade everything to make it have better sound with radio and brighter, with underglow headlights and everything. Give me some ideas on things to look into while doing this upgrade, radio ideas, headlights ideas and under glow, Its a 11 horsepower, I thought about putting an extra battery in bag hold just for the accessories and have it tied into the generator on cart to keep it charged. Thoughts about that? throw it all out there, looking to be the baddest cart in campground. Already the cleanest, just want to be the nicest and everything all around. Tired of everyone trying to compete with me with the radios and lights, its time to blow them away. Thanks for your time.
bad1986chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #2
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 Ezgo

Yes on adding the second battery just get a battery isolator and go for it. I find that people are amazed that you can let the lights and radio run all night and then not have to worry one bit about the cart starting , also it gives you clean power to run that amp and stereo with no electrical noise or light dimming and britening with the engine going on and off while driving
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
bad1986chevy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 Ezgo

Ok that's a start anything else that you would do for lighting wise such as headlights and under glow? Radio upgrades or anything else?
bad1986chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO