lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2016, 05:53 AM   #11
cart around
Test before replacing

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 92 ezgo gxi-804

Brakleen brake cleaner is tetrachloroethylene, and carbon dioxide. It has a flammability rating of zero. All you did was wash the oil from your cylinder walls.
cart around is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-22-2016, 06:47 PM   #12
rcairney
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Sprayed starting fluid. Replaced coil, fuel lines, fuel pump. Still not firing. I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?
rcairney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #13
rcairney
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

so I am guessing I wasted money on the coil. It's doing the same thing with or without the coil plugged to the spark plugs....aka no fire. I am getting power to the coil. No sure why it's not lighting unless no fuel is getting to the spark plugs I guess??
Old 02-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #14
rcairney
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Anyone know how to post a video? I took one last night.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:25 AM   #15
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Get with one of the administrators and they can help you post it... You may have to up load to you tube and then paste the link here...

Also, brakleen is more than suitable to fire an engine up to manually feed it.. I don't care what the other post said.. I have used it for years to manually feed an engine through the carb to see if the engine would start... It's time to move further up the line... You need to test your pulsar coil limits with an ohm meter...
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:21 PM   #16
rcairney
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

For better or worse, I have quit on the 295. I probably, for my own knowledge base, should have got it running, but I figured I have spent enough in building something I don't want. Not to mention I found some guy on Craigslist with a built vegas carts 760 for sale for $400. Needless to say I pulled the trigger. So I'll be swapping threads to the big blocks folder. After I put it in, I'll come back to this....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO