lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #81
43car
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: stereo installation problems

Well I made up a new plug wire and it completely fixed the problem. It also stoped my voltage from jumping around so much.
43car is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #82
carlosmcgee72
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
Actually, did some temporary wiring and drove the cart around. I think it is going to be fine. Cuts out on radio a little if station does not have a great signal, but does fine on I-Phone, I-Pod, or MP3.
TDawg- did the Jenson 2212 end up working for you? I just installed one on my club cart 48v and radio cuts out when I first step on the accelerator. Once speed levels off works fine. Happens to ipod as well.
carlosmcgee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #83
TDAWG
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmcgee72 View Post
TDawg- did the Jenson 2212 end up working for you? I just installed one on my club cart 48v and radio cuts out when I first step on the accelerator. Once speed levels off works fine. Happens to ipod as well.
Yes it works fine. Like I said, it does cut out on FM stations if they do not have a good signal, but everything else is rock solid. I do not have an I-Pod problem, only a weak signal FM radio station problem. Like you said, even the FM radio station problem works fine once speed levels off.
TDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:34 AM   #84
carlosmcgee72
Not Yet Wild

TDawg - Where did you install the main body of the stereo? I installed mine underneath the back seat inside the compartment where the motor is located.
carlosmcgee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #85
TDAWG
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmcgee72 View Post
TDawg - Where did you install the main body of the stereo? I installed mine underneath the back seat inside the compartment where the motor is located.
My cart is an EZ-GO so I just mounted it under the seat drivers side.
TDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #86
jhnmflr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

:) :) :) :)
jhnmflr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #87
redfro
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I used one of these 5$ hidden antennas, and it picks up everything. Just stick it under the front cowl somewhere.

Amazon.com: Universal Hidden AM FM Car Radio Windshield Antenna: Car Electronics Amazon.com: Universal Hidden AM FM Car Radio Windshield Antenna: Car Electronics
redfro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stereo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO