lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
javelinbill
Not Yet Wild

Default why cant i find a diagram??????????????

97 club car.. i m needing a wiring diagram for the f/r switch.. i cant find one like i have,, i have the rocker switch with 5 wires going to it,, i need to know how to plug them back up.. i do remember there was 3 on the top and 2 on the bottom.. it dont have the tow switch... please ,, any help????????????thanks
javelinbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: why cant i find a diagram??????????????

yours should be in the stickies 3rd one down the list.........................

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...lt-wiring.html
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
javelinbill
Not Yet Wild

iv looked at that one and it looks like mine but mine does NOT have the tow switch,, and it has 2 more wires that go to the bottom of the switch,, i have 5 wires total red. blue.white.orange. black.... i think the orange is for the reverse but i still need to know where it plugs into the rocker,,,,, thanks
Old 07-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i have one at camp but that does you no good.......................
Old 07-23-2011, 04:12 AM   #5
Fishing Dude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thinking you do not have a 97, this has come up may times about te run tow switch and the 97 did not have one
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishing Dude View Post
Thinking you do not have a 97, this has come up may times about te run tow switch and the 97 did not have one

FD i missed that completly yes a 97 dosn,t have a run tow switch.......so might want to look at ser# on lower dash..............................
Old 07-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
javelinbill
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
FD i missed that completly yes a 97 dosn,t have a run tow switch.......so might want to look at ser# on lower dash..............................
i looked at the ser # and yall said in here it was a 97.. and mine DOES NOT have the tow switch the diagram on stickys post showes it DOES,,, iv got 5 wires that go to the switch. have i got the only one in the world??
Old 07-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

ok even though that diagram shows a run tow switch the wires going to the micro,s should be the same for yours other than the extra,s ...........you should be able to hook up the wires that you need and not worry about the others............i,m looking at 2 different diagrams one for V-glide the other for potbox both show the R/T switch and both are marked 95 to 03 and there wasn,t a R/T switch in 95 so i think they just combined diagrams and added the switch and wiring for carts that have it...................the only diagram i can find without the R/Tswitch isn,t a reagan cart......has the lever not the rocker switch but it has 3 micro,s mounted to lever assm.....................
Old 07-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #9
javelinbill
Not Yet Wild

[QUOTE=shadowman;597136]ok even though that diagram shows a run tow switch the wires going to the micro,s should be the same for yours other than the extra,s ...........you should be able to hook up the wires that you need and not worry about the others............i,m looking at 2 different diagrams one for V-glide the other for potbox both show the R/T switch and both are marked 95 to 03 and there wasn,t a R/T switch in 95 so i think they just combined diagrams and added the switch and wiring for carts that have it...................the only diagram i can find without the R/Tswitch isn,t a reagan cart......has the lever not the rocker switch but it has 3 micro,s mounted to lever assm.....................[/QUO ok thanks ill give it a try and hope i dont burn it up again.....lol
Old 07-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
javelinbill
Not Yet Wild

well i tryed it and it seems to have worked,, i dont have the reverse buzzer now cause i left the orange and black wire unplugged,, i know they went on the bottom i just dont know how..,, thanks for the help atleast its rolling..
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car