lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2016, 11:45 AM   #1
NickOH
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 New Build

Finally got the deal I wanted on a cart to be used to modify for use at the lake house. 2013 fleet model, just a few marks on the body, $2850+tax. Will probably end up painting it after all the mods are done. By the time its done, it will be typical of a lot of other builds, but still looking forward to the project over the winter.

Mod plan right now:
  • Street Legal it - Called the police to find out exactly whats needed, done. Just need a mirror and windshield over the amazon street legal kit. Does this RecPro kit on amazon work? RecPro Street Legal Kit
  • Back seat kit
  • 6" lift with 22/23" tires
  • Front hitch receiver, cooler/fishing pole mount
  • New seats/re-upholstered
  • Replace dash with stereo/speakers locations, bazooka tube under rear seats
  • Black 80" roof
  • LED lights under roof and body
  • High Speed Gears

Here is the before:
NickOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #2
NickOH
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 New Build

I've got almost everything to make it street legal ordered and starting to look at the lifts. I don't really like that the spindle lifts reduce the turning radius by 3', so I'm looking at the long travel. And I see that it says that you get a receiver hitch when doing the LT version, but I can't tell, is that front or rear? Because I'm going to get this cooler mount that goes into a receiver and wanted to use the front. Any ideas?
Old 09-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #3
BigShowDuramax
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I have a 2013 gas Yamaha too and am really looking forward to this build to see ideas for mine. Hope you don't mind me stealing ideas. haha. Keep up the good work.
BigShowDuramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
NickOH
Not Yet Wild

I think I've decided on 14" Voodoo Wheels with 23"x10" tires. They seem really popular and a decent price.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:21 PM   #5
bookooc
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

This is great. I have a 2013 too. Haven't done any real upgrades yet.
We love new builds here! Can't wait to see this come along.
Love pictures!
By the way, your pics don't seem to be visible. Might be just me, but I can see everyone else's.
bookooc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha