lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2019, 05:41 PM   #31
R.Boyd
Getting Wild

Default Re: RXV with 6 Trojan Batteries Rundown Quick

I would get a digital hand held volt meter and compare the value you are getting on it to the one installed on the cart. This will rule out any inaccuracies of the cart meter. I have a volt meter from the home depot that was reading about 2 tenths lower voltage than compared to a fluke I borrowed from work. I replaced the batteries in the cheap meter and now it's accurate. My on board meter reads 0.2 tenths higher than both the hand held meters. I just make a mental note of it and subtract 0.2 from what I'm seeing. That 0.2 tenths make a difference when determining what the state of charge is.
R.Boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2019, 09:42 PM   #32
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV with 6 Trojan Batteries Rundown Quick

Cart meter was on 50.5 and dvm was 50.8. I restarted charger and there was .1 different
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO