lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2020, 08:51 PM   #1
a65l
Not Yet Wild

Default TXT Series ESC connector

Became the new owner of a 36v TXT a couple of weeks ago. Didn't run but that was reflected in the price. Ran through all the connections, and took apart and cleaned the reverser switch. Batteries were represented as holding a charge, but after charging 2 at a time on 12 volts, 2 of them would only hold 4 volts. I bit the bullet and ordered Allied batteries, as they were the only 36v lithium solution I could find in stock. They arrived today, and after double checking all my wiring and installing, I flipped the key and slowly pressed the pedal.. Solenoid click, check... movement.. no bueno. Nuts. After some troubleshooting, I found that the connector on top of the ESC had a couple of wires that would pull out, and the whole connector seems kind of shaky. I'd like to replace it, but really don't want to have to order an entire wiring harness just to get that one piece. Anybody have any line on how to get just a replacement connector? Thanks in advance...
a65l is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2020, 10:35 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: TXT Series ESC connector

It's easy Molex stuff, been there, done that.

Molex is the name of the connector plug type.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:53 AM   #3
a65l
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: TXT Series ESC connector

Thanks for that.

I thought molex had round pins....
a65l is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO