lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #21
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: My little hunting buddies.

Awesome. That's exactly what I needed. It sucks after all the hard work of building 6 blinds mother nature came and robbed me.
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #22
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake80 View Post
anytime you want to come out and run some dogs, you are more than welcome to come. my dad was the president of the club we had been hunting at, but, i can still get you in as a visitor. it is also a very safe club for kids to be at . the best time to come out is the week after thanksgiving. they hunt all week. i also live about 15 min from the club, so you and the kids are more than welcome to stay with us if yall want to come
Blake80, I just may have to take you up on that offer. I won't be able to make it the week after Thanksgiving because I go work the Wed. before and work for 2 weeks. I will look at my schedule and see if I can't get up there with my kids for a weekend. Also I thought you'd like to know that I got my spindle and hub installed and my cart is back in action. I really appreciate your help with that and the offer for a hunt.

Thanks,
David J.
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #23
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltf1991 View Post
Awesome. That's exactly what I needed. It sucks after all the hard work of building 6 blinds mother nature came and robbed me.
I'm sorry to hear that you stuff got destroyed. They aren't cheap. Hopefully you can get a couple built for this season and get a deer or two. Goodluck.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #24
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oletop View Post
Blake80, I just may have to take you up on that offer. I won't be able to make it the week after Thanksgiving because I go work the Wed. before and work for 2 weeks. I will look at my schedule and see if I can't get up there with my kids for a weekend. Also I thought you'd like to know that I got my spindle and hub installed and my cart is back in action. I really appreciate your help with that and the offer for a hunt.

Thanks,
David J.
good to hear. whish my cart was running right now. but, i have a big block kit on the way for it. just let me know when you can come out and ill get it set up for yall.
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #25
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardLeg View Post
Actually hunt in Alabama - just can't seem to find the right club around here unless it is a 3 hour drive away. At that point, might as well drive 4.5 hours and hunt where I've been hunting for 20 years
It is hard to find a good club with good members. I have to drive 5 hours to get to mine, but I really like it. I will be looking for something closer in the next few years though. I would love to be able to lease a piece of land with just family and friends. Start our own club so to speak.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #26
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

[QUOTE=blake80;608426]good to hear. whish my cart was running right now. but, i have a big block kit on the way for it. just let me know when you can come out and ill get it set up for yall.[/QUOTE

Can you PM a link to the season schedule so I can try and plan it for the future. I would love to take my kids on a trip for a deer hunt.

Thanks
Old 08-16-2011, 04:18 PM   #27
Scooter B
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Top, that's awsome man, hope to see some pics once opening day rolls around. I'm in the same boat when it comes to hunting grounds, no pun intended, but I have a 2.5 hour drive then a 45 Min. boat ride to get to my club. It's a lease that my brother in law and his friend hold, in the marsh, south of the morgan city area. I'm not on the lease, but you know how it is, family and all, I can go when ever he's there. They have two camps there, but it is boat access only or air drop from a helo... Lots of dear and hogs, just no horns down there, all meat. I wish I could find something closer too, but it's tough, the good clubs are mostly filled up and don't take new guys very often.
Scooter B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #28
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

We have 300 acres in east Texas woodville area. We have hogs, deer and turkey. My da doesn't want the turkey shot just yet since we only have about 4 of them.

That's an open invite by the way!
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #29
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter B View Post
Top, that's awsome man, hope to see some pics once opening day rolls around. I'm in the same boat when it comes to hunting grounds, no pun intended, but I have a 2.5 hour drive then a 45 Min. boat ride to get to my club. It's a lease that my brother in law and his friend hold, in the marsh, south of the morgan city area. I'm not on the lease, but you know how it is, family and all, I can go when ever he's there. They have two camps there, but it is boat access only or air drop from a helo... Lots of dear and hogs, just no horns down there, all meat. I wish I could find something closer too, but it's tough, the good clubs are mostly filled up and don't take new guys very often.
The club I am on is one of my good friends family lease. I luckeed up about 10 years ago when one of his uncles left and they invited me to join. It's not anything spectacular, but we sure have a good time. There are no A-holes in the club and it doesn't have much pressure on it. The only time people really hunt it is Opening weekend, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. THere are some nice ones walking around, but I like to take a doe or whatever for meat first then look for the big ones.It is 750 acres and we have a total of 10 members. I have never seen more than 6 at a time up there though. Its just fun times with good people.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #30
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Colt, I have relatives in Beaumont. I can definitely make that trip. My buddy lives in Silsbee and he gets some awesome hog sausage made somewhere around there. It is smoked and Jalepeno and Cheddar cheese. It is fantastic. Lets get together.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO