lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
stinger5
Gone Wild

Default Re: Power Kit Install and no results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club Car Matt View Post
I found the problem and feal like an idiot. Took it to the dealer today and there is a bracket that bolts to top of rear axle that holds the gov. cable and somehow when installing the gears this bracket got bent. It was not allowing the carb to open up fully. After getting it straight the cart now runs 30 mph and has good torque with the HD spring. I hope this will help somebody else who may have the same luck as me.

I talked to Greg at Buggies tech and he said to take the drive clutch off and clean it along with adjusting the valves on the motor. He said he had never heard of any problems with the kit. One simple bent bracket was the problem. Appreciate the help guys.
Wow, that's a very humble answer Matt, glad it worked out for you
stinger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2020, 12:58 PM   #12
Oldyeller76
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Power Kit Install and no results

This is so strange that you posted this. I had the same issue after my install yesterday. I went and looked, I did the SAME thing. I just bent the tab back and got all my speed back.

Thanks for posting your mistake, really helped me fix mine.

Oldyeller76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car