lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Superman51
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Logisystems controller question??

Ok, I’ve tried and tried to contact Logisystems about this with no luck. I regret the day I purchased a product from this POS company.

Anyway, I purchased the 700A controller for my 48V EZGO. I didn’t pay attention at the time but I thought the controller was rated for 48-72V but I’m not 100%. I’m seriously considering uping my volts so if anyone knows that would be great. Thanks.
Superman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
Memphis
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Logisystems controller question??

Sorry, can't answer your question but I have the same controller and I'm just wondering what kind of problems you've had. I haven't had any problems with mine....yet
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

If you wanted 72v capability you should have paid more attention to what you bought. Very few controllers are 48-72v and their price is much higher than what you paid for the more common 36-48v unit you have.
The Company has been out of business for almost 1 yr now.
They built good controllers for many years but the weakened market could no longer support them.
I hope this helps stop the name calling.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

love my lgs controller. never had a problem. sorry they are gone, but jim wasn't too good at the marketing part of the business, i guess. nice guy.
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Superman51
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

First off, when I bought the controller, 48V was all I wanted and needed at the time! I know some controllers are for 48-72V systems and I remember that they did have a 72V option. I just couldn’t remember if the controller I had was the 36-48V.

As for the company, I call it like I see it! I worked in upper management in retail for many years and if there is one thing I learned, it’s that customer service IS A MUST! I bought the controller over a year ago only to have received the wrong wiring diagram. When I hooked everything up, it evidently “hurt” something on the inside of the controller. Long story short, I finally received the fixed controller about a month and half later. Guess they must have been too busy going out of business? Now I guess if it screws up I have a real expensive paper weight.

Scotty, sorry if my voiced opinion about Logisystems offended you. I’ve bought tons of stuff from you and didn’t realize you took it personal.
Superman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO