lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
luckyc1423
Not Yet Wild

Default My 2009 ezgo RXV will be done in a week!!

I am having a local guy build a 2009 ezgo RXV for me and I cant be more excited!!

I have never owned a golf cart so of course I decided to go all out!! I am having it lifted with jackes lift, SS tires/wheels, ryhno lined green, roof spray painted black, rear folding seat with two tone black and green seats, the rxv carbon fiber dash kit http://www.everythingcarts.com/p-346...-dash-kit.aspx
kenwood cd player, infiniti marine speakers, 12 volt plug for my phone, and fender flares!!

The guy recomended the RXV to me so I went that route really without driving it. I test drove the TXT a few weeks back and I told him that I would trust him and go with the RXV. I went last night to his place and he had a RXV lifted for me to ride. Holy crap, the speed difference between the rxv and the txt is unbelievable. RXV seems almost double as fast (exaggerating).

Only issue i could see is I keep hearing about low end torque issues. I might be doing some trail riding, not alot, and i def drive on hilly roads. so hopefully i dont run into issues there. The RXV i test drove was on a hilly neighborhood road. I stopped on the hill and hit the gas and it seemed fine so maybe ill be ok?
luckyc1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
Scruff
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: My 2009 ezgo RXV will be done in a week!!

Everyone has opinions but I love my RXV. Its lifted and runs 23-24 via gps. I think you will be very happy.
Scruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
trbizwiz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: My 2009 ezgo RXV will be done in a week!!

Well lets have a look and review, you should have received it by now.
trbizwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO