lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
somfas
Gone Wild

Default 2009 EZGO RXV brakes, how to be proactive

I have heard of some complaints about the 2009 and earlier RXV carts brakes. I have a TXT, but am new to this drive system. I have a chance to buy a 2009 RXV for $1900, golf course stock. I would like to get one because the one I have driven (not this one) was fast and drove well for neighborhood cruising. However, the brakes concern me. Is there some fixes that I could do to make this cart more reliable? Sounds like switches go bad and maybe the brake assembly (or arm) itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind doing the work, like I said though, I don't know these carts well and don't know what should be changed to make it safer/more reliable.

Thanks
somfas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO