lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
leearchibald
Not Yet Wild

Default calling all wiring guru's

I have a 99 ez go that a customer ran dry of oil so instead of fixing the motor he opted for a replacement.What the dealer didnt tell me was that i needed a retro fit kit after i found out the hard way.My question is,is there any way to make your own harness? i have the exhaust hooked up just need the sub harness.I have already made a quote for the customer for x amount of dollars and now the dealer tell me the kit is 500 after he neglected to tell me i needed the kit in the beginning.
leearchibald is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
sonicbug
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: calling all wiring guru's

I am guessing you are going to a mci engine. look up part numbers 74362G01 AND 74373G01 these are the harness adaptors you will need. i am working on the very same change over also. still rebuilding the engine so I only know what i have read and studied about swapping. ezgo says the fuel pump must be upgraded to dont know about that yet i am going to try and get by with my old one to start.
sonicbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
jeffrun
Gone Wild

Default Re: calling all wiring guru's

I was looking at th retro kit and looks like the muffler is the big cost, hardley any wiring, maybe a fuse block. Here is a better price.

http://www.radicalgolfcarts.com/ez-g...7&c=172&i=1388
jeffrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO