lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2018, 04:02 PM   #21
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: First time Alltrax install..

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilliams81 View Post
So I have my CONTROLLER B+ to my MOTOR A2. I would need to swap my CONTROLLER F1 to MOTOR F2 and CONTROLLER F2 to MOTOR F1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, just swap them at the Controller so it matches one of the two options I posted.

The printed manual is now correct, but the same diagram with the same revision number "G" on the Alltrax website is still wrong

ScottyB used to include a separate sheet with the correct information noted.

It will work fine without the flyback diode, but you should install it when you get it even though it is a pain in the neck to get to the solenoid.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2018, 04:12 PM   #22
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Will do and thanks again for all the great info it’s worth it’s weight in gold Seriously!!

twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:06 AM   #23
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default First time Alltrax install..

Ok guys I finally got everything wired and put power to it and BAM [emoji95]...ITS ALIVE!! The 500 XCT and Admiral A4 make this thing feel like a beast!! Can’t wait to actually take it out and see what it’ll do once I get it back together! One last issue I’m having is trying to fit the stock cover back over this setup. The #2 wires are making it hard to put everything back in place properly. I’ve already broke the top tabs that snap it back into place so I’m trying to find a way to fit it back using this one or may end up fabbing something up. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what was the way you used to get it back on? Thanks for any info

Old 11-04-2018, 08:35 AM   #24
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Never been able to use the OEM covers after replacing with aftermarket upgrades. The controller is completely sealed and will not be effected. (There use to be a video on the Alltrax site where they froze the controller in a bucket off water and drove around with it running the cart....)
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:39 AM   #25
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Holy cow for real?? Well I didn’t know that..I’ll take that into consideration when trying to come up with a way to make this (or something else) fit. Knowing that what other parts of this setup would susceptible to water, mud, elements?

Old 11-04-2018, 08:47 AM   #26
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilliams81 View Post
Holy cow for real?? Well I didn’t know that..I’ll take that into consideration when trying to come up with a way to make this (or something else) fit. Knowing that what other parts of this setup would susceptible to water, mud, elements?
Really everything you have added is very weather resistant, not water proof as in running under the ocean, but they definitely take normal daily usages and exposure to dust/dirt/ambient moisture.

Here is one of mine.

IMG_7577.JPG
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:56 AM   #27
twilliams81
Gone Wild

That’s a very nice setup! I’ll keep that in mind when I try and tackle a lithium setup

Old 11-04-2018, 10:29 AM   #28
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The 6 battery Precedent gets the ouch award for controller access. Hard to believe they could not have done something more user friendly after looking under the seat of an Ezgo TXT
I started a thread where I hoped members would share their install ideas, solutions, and pics here > http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...tall-pics.html
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:35 PM   #29
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default First time Alltrax install..

So I got everything wired up and with some creative cutting of the stock cover I got it somewhat mounted back and since you guys said how weather resistant most of the components are I don’t feel bad that it’s not completely encased lol. I took it for a spin and MAN..it’s everything I hoped it would be!! Highly recommend this setup! I do have a question...what percentage of a 48V battery pack power potential would you say you’re utilizing with a stock component setup vs this setup?

Old 11-06-2018, 03:15 PM   #30
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

That battery arrangement looks strange, here is the OEM cabling:

You may need to do some fine tuning in the Altrax programming if your pack is dropping too much in voltage (less than 44v) during acceleration.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car