lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #11
panteramatt
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G22 jets/filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowman View Post
just so every one knows, we do not use parts from any other co, we design and make all of are components!!!
Yup DOn just told me this about 2 hours ago
panteramatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #12
Tinken
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
just so every one knows, we do not use parts from any other co, we design and make all of are components!!!

http://www.plowmanscarts.com/carts.c...1365675417&v=2

So what you are saying then is the aftermarket clutch components in the above picture are manufactured by you?
Tinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #13
plowman
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinken View Post

http://www.plowmanscarts.com/carts.c...1365675417&v=2

So what you are saying then is the aftermarket clutch components in the above picture are manufactured by you?
yes thats what im saying! and you should not make statments on here when you dont know the facts! the pic you are showing is our over drive kit, the custmer sends in his primary for us to work over and the rest of the stuff i either make or have desinged it, and have it made to my specs!
plowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #14
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Not a good way to come back from a well deserved vacation to deal with the doubters.
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:49 PM   #15
Tinken
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
yes thats what im saying! and you should not make statments on here when you dont know the facts! the pic you are showing is our over drive kit, the custmer sends in his primary for us to work over and the rest of the stuff i either make or have desinged it, and have it made to my specs!
If you go back and read my original statement, you will see that I never made the statement that you didn't design or manufacture the internal components of the clutch such as flyweights, rollers and bushings, etc. The outer clutch hull and dust covers are designed and created by a different company which is either provided by your customer or purchased from a different company. This is what I was referring to.

I am not a doubter, I am however a well known motorcycle parts manufacture. My original statement was not meant to cause any trouble. Prior to being scolded by you, I was a customer who was inadvertently trying to promote your products by showing the vast amount of possibilities these clutches possess. You would know this if you have read any of my other posts where I have promoted your products, especially your posi unit. Erlandson Tech, formerly EPI, is a major clutch distributor for golf carts, atv's, utv's and many other commercial grade vehicles. They distribute extremely high quality components, so assuming you purchased your “hulls” from them was not derogatory in the least. In fact their Yamaha drive clutch is rated well over 50hp to speeds up to 5500 rpm.
I am not here as a sponsor/retailer to sell my products, I can be, but those are not my current intentions. I will however continue to help fellow cart owners with my knowledge and experience as they will help me too.
Tinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #16
rheller
Not Yet Wild

Everything I have had plowman touch on all 3 of my carts has exceeded my expectations. His customer service and knowledge is worth as much as the products he puts out. I wouldn't keep putting his clutches in my carts if they didn't do exactly what they are suppose to do. Plain and simple....they just work. And if they dont, Don will figure out the problem.
rheller is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha