lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #1
plumb_man
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 EZ GO won't move

I have a 2010 EZ GO 48 volt cart. My wife ran the batteries down and had to pull to the house about 200 feet. I charged the batteries and now when accelerator is mashed the cart moves real slw in forward and reverse. Anybody got any ideas about the problem? Thanks
plumb_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 2010 EZ GO won't move

I assume you did something to disable the motor brake before towing it, right? If not, you may have ruined the motor brake.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #3
plumb_man
Not Yet Wild

My wife and grandson pulled it to the house. They didn't disable anything. How do I check the motor brake? The cart moves real slow when accelerator is pushed.
plumb_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

First, go lift the seat and read the label on the top of the black controller cover. You could have saved yourself some money had you read that before towing it. Then remove the access cover in the bagwell by removing the 2 T27 torx screws. Then remove the brake from the drivers side of the motor by removing the 3x 10mm bolts. If there is obvious burned appearance (& smell), or if the disk is shattered into peices, its likely time for a new brake.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #5
FF Titus
Gone Wild

Lets take a step back, 2010 48V, do you have a TXT or RXV?
FF Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO