lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
jakehanl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Curtis 1205 Controller Diagram Calls For Power Wiring Fuse Before Solenoid?

The Curtis 1204/1205 controller wiring diagram calls for a "Power Wiring Fuse" between the main B+ battery terminal and the Main Solenoid.

Can anyone point me towards some recommended fuse holders and types that can be bolted down and have 5/16" lug terminals? I'm honestly not even sure of what they are exactly called. I just want to be able to buy one that is appropriate and sized right to handle the correct amperage/voltage etc.

Thanks in advance...Please see attached diagram for reference.

jakehanl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha