lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2021, 05:34 AM   #1
jkoprowski
Not Yet Wild

Default CC Precedent FE350 loosing power when hot

Hello guys,

I have been having issues with my 2008 gas club car precedent fe350. It seems that when I go on a long ride (20mins or so) it starts to get loud and then looses about 50% of its power. If I let it cool off for like 15 mins or so, the problem is solved until it heats up again. By getting loud I mean it sounds airy just like an exhaust leak, possible even around the head, however I do not feel air pressure around there while driving. I have replaced the gas tank vent and fuel pump due to other issues. I can’t figure it out. I do notice that it gets pretty warm at this time, you can feel the heat coming up from under the seat and above the plastic that covers the engine behind the seat. Only thing I have speculated is that it somehow springs an exhaust leak when it’s hot, but wouldn’t a leak mean freer flowing exhaust, and hence more power…? I appreciate your help in advance guys.
jkoprowski is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car