lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
Raylance
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2009 RXV Danaher controller rental?

I have a 2009 RXV I would like to speed up. I read in another thread where the curtis control programmer for newer RXV's could be rented. Is there a source to rent the danaher control programmer. The closest dealer I could find willing to do this is for me is 2 hrs away. This rental option would be great if available.

Thanks
Raylance is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2009 RXV Danaher controller rental?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylance View Post
I have a 2009 RXV I would like to speed up. I read in another thread where the curtis control programmer for newer RXV's could be rented. Is there a source to rent the danaher control programmer. The closest dealer I could find willing to do this is for me is 2 hrs away. This rental option would be great if available.

Thanks
i saw it posted just this week in a thread. Maybe click and browse through all the RXV posts from this week?

There is a website that rents it out by the month, I clicked the thread and then the link to the site it was $45 for the rental. Sorry I cant pinpoint you better to it, but I would have to do just like you and click all the threads until I found it. One of these RXV guys or the experts probably remember the site though.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #3
Isaac-1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2009 RXV Danaher controller rental?

The place that makes the new Danaher programmers is reasonably near you in Carlisle http://www.fsip.biz it may be worth giving them a call and see if they know of anyone in your area with a programmer. I have dealt with them in the past regarding some of their other products unrelated to golf carts and they have always been very helpful, even on topics that were not directly related to their products.
Isaac-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO