lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #11
RFELKER
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: I Am Addicted 91'cc

Thanks to all for the welcome! I'm sure Ill have many more questions! Thanks ~Ryan from oregon. I think I'l just stick to the new clutch spring until I get more familiar with the cart.
RFELKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
ake01
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Ryan,
Welcome. I have the performance exhaust kit in my cart and couldn't get the cart to run properly with the larger jet. I had to end up using the stock carb jet and a larger fuel pump to get it running right. With the larger jet it seemed like the engine wanted more air than even the K&N could provide. Other than that the kit is great. The header and exhaust make the cart sound almost like an ATV.
ake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
RFELKER
Not Yet Wild

I'm thinking I might try to build my own header with a motorcyle tip from a street bike on it. Are these engines that tempramental that I need to be that concerned about the back pressure. It seems like the four stroke engine would love to be opened up exhaust wise. What do ya think?
RFELKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

I ran my cart with an open header for a while and it ran fine. But I would ask Tom about this. I think it would be better with SOME back pressure.
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car