lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
samanthahouseholder
Not Yet Wild

Default CARB HELP choked it runs good

I have replaced my carb on my yamaha g2 gas golf cart with a mikini carn because i was told thats why my golf cart was mixing gas and oil. Well new carb is on and well, im still mixing but now for some reason its not running good unless the choke is on it works fine. Why would this be? Pretty much ok you choke it to go and about 50 feet you puch the choke in and it runs ok for a minute but then it slows down some but still runs. If you stop it dosent start up good unless you pull the choke out then it runs ok again Why would it run etter with the choke out. Is there any carb adjustments that i need to do. ALSO IF THERE IS AN EXPERT ON HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.......I NEED YOU IM having alot of problems and i keep getting different answers. I cant figure out why gas and oil would mix the golf cart place said my carb but well thats brand new now and im still mixing. I have been so screwed on this cart and i have put SO much money into it for it to still not be running PERFECT!!!!!!Thank ahead for anyone who helps me
samanthahouseholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
birdleg1981
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: CARB HELP choked it runs good

I know its hard, but try not to get frustrated. Im sure someone.will chime.in soon. I dunno alot bout your.engine, i work mainly on clubcars, but they all.work.basically.the same. I know if you have a diaphram type fuel pump that will also cause gas in oil. There's lots of smart folks on here just be patient.
birdleg1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha