lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2022, 04:32 PM   #1
Glory_to_Offler
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Different FE350Ds

Hi !

The motor of my Carryall 2 (FE350D-CS11) is at it's end. Blue smoke comes from the exhaust pipe (and some drops of oil), when i push the gas pedal more then half the cart looses (!) power and nearly dies off.
My brother (mechanic) opened the engine for me.

The valves are bone dry, they look like they have never seen oil.
The cylinder is worn out, between cylinder wall and piston are ca. 1mm space
If the camshaft is gone, we don't know, we stoped after the first "discoveries".

My brother asks around what a rebuild of the motor would cost and i (as the mechanical challenged ) look for the possabillity of a replacement engine.

Please keep in mind: I'm from Germany.

I found a company that sells the FE350D but not the CS11.

I found the:

AA53
AA54
AS01
BA50
S50

These range from 810-1030€ for the motor alone (without the parts for cooling, exhaust, air ....).
This parts can be salvaged from the old engine.

Now, my question is this:
Has anyone here experience with these motors and can they be switched in my Carryall?

Thanks from Germany,
Markus.
Glory_to_Offler is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2022, 10:33 PM   #2
buggyAl
Getting Wild

Default Re: Different FE350Ds

May be the rotation of the crankshaft, size and shape of the crankshaft, internal govenor. Lots of variations.
buggyAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car