lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #11
pbillyi69
shut up & hang on

Club Car

Default Re: gas club car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
THAT opened a big can of worms!!!!

I went and bought manuals for my cart... best cash I ever spent!
You guys may try to consiter that also!

holy crap that was like ants to honey...im with you the first two things i bought after i got my cart was a repair manuel and a parts book the parts book was costly i thought when i ordered it but it was so worth the money...really handy when i order something i can give them the part number and eliminate any confusion almost the smartest thing ive ever bought almost...
pbillyi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #12
zacmorton
Not Yet Wild

I would love a copy if your still feeling generous

Thanks
zacmorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
mftsc40
Not Yet Wild

Hello all! I'm a newbie to this forum as well as new to carting. I have an 89 gas Club car,that I got for a great price.(till I tried to run it) The seller assured me that all it needed was a ignition coil and it would run great. (should've been suspicious when he started to offer swampland for a great price) Anyway here's what I've found out about my cart, a new coil didn't make it run,no spark, pulled fly wheel (righty loosy thank you very much),and found that the exciter coil was destroyed.I found several pieces of metal stuck to the magnet. Where from is a mystery. Further exploring and testing revealed that I have 75 psi compression. I don't know what it should be,and I don't want to buy an exciter coil if comp.isn't acceptable..Can anyone help me out? Also has anyone put a non-oem motor in one of these? I have a 12 HP generator motor looking for a job.. Thanks in advance anyone who replies..
mftsc40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #14
pbillyi69
shut up & hang on

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mftsc40 View Post
Hello all! I'm a newbie to this forum as well as new to carting. I have an 89 gas Club car,that I got for a great price.(till I tried to run it) The seller assured me that all it needed was a ignition coil and it would run great. (should've been suspicious when he started to offer swampland for a great price) Anyway here's what I've found out about my cart, a new coil didn't make it run,no spark, pulled fly wheel (righty loosy thank you very much),and found that the exciter coil was destroyed.I found several pieces of metal stuck to the magnet. Where from is a mystery. Further exploring and testing revealed that I have 75 psi compression. I don't know what it should be,and I don't want to buy an exciter coil if comp.isn't acceptable..Can anyone help me out? Also has anyone put a non-oem motor in one of these? I have a 12 HP generator motor looking for a job.. Thanks in advance anyone who replies..
welcome to the forum i just looked in my book and it says compression is 100 psi...as for a different engine look in the big block section lots of info in there for bigger motors...i just put an 18 hp engine in mine love it wish i would have done it years ago...
pbillyi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #15
hard times racing
Not Yet Wild

Hey, got same problem w/92 club car, except I can't get it to spin over. Good battery, replaced solenoid. Voltage drops from 12v to 4v across solenoid when pedal pushed. Could I possibly get a copy of that troubleshooting procedure, or any help, thanks
hard times racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #16
DEADEYE58
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard times racing View Post
Hey, got same problem w/92 club car, except I can't get it to spin over. Good battery, replaced solenoid. Voltage drops from 12v to 4v across solenoid when pedal pushed. Could I possibly get a copy of that troubleshooting procedure, or any help, thanks
check your ground wires. hope this helps. ground is the key
DEADEYE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #17
westonjnj
Not Yet Wild

I have a 1990 Club Car that I am in need of a manual for. Can you e-mail me what you have? westonjnj@charter.net
westonjnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
CLUBCARGREENMACHINE
Getting Wild

Club Car

coil
CLUBCARGREENMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
johnny0227
Not Yet Wild

could I get a copy also Please Thanks johnny0227
johnny0227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #20
charlie12
Not Yet Wild

If you would pleas send me the manual also. youngcc45@hotmail.com
charlie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car