lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
FLandMDTXT
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003? TXT won't move

I am new to this forum so please be patient! I just bought a TXT that has been sitting awhile and it does not work. It is the model with the shifter behind your feet. I put new batteries in it yesterday and a new ignition switch. Nothing happens when I press the accelerator, the selenoid doesn't even click. I figured that there should be power coming out of the wire that attaches to the charging mount and runs to the F/R switch, there is no power. I put power to that line. When I do and press the accelerator an LED light on the Alltrax controller blinks green 4 times and then changes color. Still no sound out of the selenoid. Any suggestions?????? I have never messed with an electric cart and I am trying to learn.

David
FLandMDTXT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO