lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2015, 01:53 PM   #1
Marker
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 TXT PDS Gives no Beeps

Hello Guru's of the Golf Cart,
I have a 2006 TXT PDS that I bought with a missing speed controller. I bought I rebuilt controller and also bought a Freedom Plug, hooked everything up according to the manual, waited the 30 seconds+, then toggled the Fwd/Rev switch from neutral to reverse and back 5 times, but I get no beeps other than the beeps the carts gives every time it toggles to reverse. The cart is up on stands and it runs the wheels in fwd and rev when I hit the pedal. It also beeps while running in rev, but it will give me no performance or diagnostic beeps. Batteries are fully charged. Any idea why? Thank you in advance for the input. Mark
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #2
Marker
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2006 TXT PDS Gives no Beeps

Come on, where are all the hero's I see fixing all of us new guy's woes? Please help!
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO