lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #21
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Modify fuji/robins 350, 295 head?

I'll be sharing the pictures as I get it done, it will take a while $ to gather up all the parts and get r dun. Thanks for the help and the input.
tonyton
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #22
cpu77
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedCarts View Post
i have one of his super chargers i need his number i lost it

Ask my brother and you shall recieve! 928-486-4938 Fast Fred
cpu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #23
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!
I appreciate that. tonyton
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #24
cpu77
Getting Wild

I am not sure what else I can do I put the 28 degree clutch on and now I see what people mean. It just lets the cart rev up to get in to it's power range. Hmm I got a small fortune in this thing. Not as much as a big block but $1400-1500! What else can I do? I know it's still running a bit rich though.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #25
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpu77 View Post
I am not sure what else I can do I put the 28 degree clutch on and now I see what people mean. It just lets the cart rev up to get in to it's power range. Hmm I got a small fortune in this thing. Not as much as a big block but $1400-1500! What else can I do? I know it's still running a bit rich though.
i have built a few of the 295/350's and you can spend and spend and you can can make more hp, but no matter how much money you pore into it you will never get what you really need! and thats torque...thats why a 2stroke spins 9 grand and more 'small stroke small torque'
your engine is great for an on road cart with smaller tires and running on a hard surface! but if you want to climb a hill or play in the sand or mud the only way to go is big torque =Big Block
my two cents
pizzamaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #26
cpu77
Getting Wild

I know. Your absolutely right. I may sell all my bit and two engines ect. and buy a 23hp kit from one of the vendors. I like torque. 356cc just is not enough! I am running 23" tires which totally kill it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzamaker View Post
i have built a few of the 295/350's and you can spend and spend and you can can make more hp, but no matter how much money you pore into it you will never get what you really need! and thats torque...thats why a 2stroke spins 9 grand and more 'small stroke small torque'
your engine is great for an on road cart with smaller tires and running on a hard surface! but if you want to climb a hill or play in the sand or mud the only way to go is big torque =Big Block
my two cents
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO