lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Flares

Possibly a G14, someone on here just bought the newer ones and put them on.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #12
cycleone88
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho305 View Post
LOL!!! Good find Cycle they look great! Another win for BGW some great solutions on here.

I had some of that stuff from someplace, but it was really floppy like soft rubber. I'll have to check this out.
sho, make sure you get the heavy duty ones, they have two different kinds and one of them is pretty flimsy. I guess what I'm saying is get the more expensive ones.
cycleone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleone88 View Post
sho, make sure you get the heavy duty ones, they have two different kinds and one of them is pretty flimsy. I guess what I'm saying is get the more expensive ones.
Maybe that is it, Years ago I had a bunch from a school the guy also gave me a science class desk and bunch of lights when they replaced them. Most of the stuff went in the garage but I put that stuff under the kitchen cabinets, its dark you don't even see it, but its pretty weak by itself. I'll get over there and check it out next time I am doing errands.

I did use some of that yard edging black plastic stuff to make a chin spoiler and side skirts for a car once, and I put some under my big mower deck to cut down the dust. Cheap, worked great, in fact a guy gave me a roll free and later I gave the rest to someone else lol. Last summer it broke and fell out while mowing, I said oh shucks, this winter I found a spare piece in the corner I bet I kept just to replace it lol.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha