lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #11
jokerr
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: new cart owner

hey guys also notice in the pic i have a broken rocker panel. anyone have the passanger side they want to part with. or a set of dimond plate sittign around that you no longer need?
jokerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
jokerr
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Attachment 10249Alright update on the buggy!

I blew a front leaf spring the other day and upgraded the front with new shocks and the 3 leaf HD springs! It got rid of the rub turning while going through ditches.

the Rocker panels have been fixed and now have custom made aluminum diamond plate rocker panels, Donated from a local Car shop that went out of buisness! ITS AMAZING WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE INSTEAD OF DRYWALL!

I got stuck and decided I never wanted to deal with lifting this thing up and dragging it out again! So I now have a 2000 lb atv winch! Pick it up at TSC for 70 bucks! not bad and its got some A$$ 1.5hp! and 50 foot of cable. it required me to fab a winch plate for it and came out kind nice, I think!

In addition I got tired of not having HD spring in the back, and they swaying rear end side to side. To much play in the rear with just those stock springs. look what my buddy had laying around his shop! THATS RIGHT AIR SHOCKS! FIT PERFECT. Donated from an 78 camaro! I can literally lift the *** end another 9 inches or so! Not that i would!?

I always have a hard time finding the parts I want, so alot of fab work, Wanted a class 1 hitch so I took a peice of angle iron and made one!

I have the paint! its gonna be a midnight blue with metal flake! and Keep your fingers crossed a 440 sled motor!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SANY0537.jpg (66.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0536.jpg (75.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0538.jpg (57.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg SANY0535.jpg (68.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
EazyGo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I have the exact same cart, but mine is a 92. Same wheels and tires too. It will go thru just about anything with those tires. The only difference is I went with the economy " lift from BU. Mine is red right now, but I am planning on instsalling a wrap in the next few weeks.
EazyGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #14
jokerr
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

My life is a jakes drop axel, and now the air shocks! There is literally no weight on the springs! I could take them out and there would be ni difference! My cart didnt run when I got it, I bought the cart or 800, paid 595 for the wheels, tires, and lift. Paid 70 bucks for the winch, and 60 for the HD leaf springs and shocks!
I was thinking about wrapping it but I a freind gave me the paint and one to do the paint! I think I have the deal on the 440 sled motor! Its a two cycle... Not sure I want to go that route? Does anyone know if I put a 2 cycle sled engine in if I would lose reverse?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:24 AM   #15
ruredy
Born Wild

IF the cart is a 4 stroke then you would not loose reverse, a 2 stroke would.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO