lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2015, 09:27 AM   #11
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: marinco plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Nice plug

Three more holes besides the body hole. I can make wiring ,look like its factory, so cuttiing it doesn't bother me. Also easier to plug in, than the "dangling cord inside in the dark and looking for it everytime jmo thanks all bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2015, 09:45 AM   #12
rib33024

I think your looking at the plug wrong, both plugs are the same, only the one with the "dangling cord" is where you would plug in your onboard charger and you would not have to cut the cord on the charger to wire it to the plug. Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsa_bob View Post
Three more holes besides the body hole. I can make wiring ,look like its factory, so cuttiing it doesn't bother me. Also easier to plug in, than the "dangling cord inside in the dark and looking for it everytime jmo thanks all bob s
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:42 PM   #13
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
I think your looking at the plug wrong, both plugs are the same, only the one with the "dangling cord" is where you would plug in your onboard charger and you would not have to cut the cord on the charger to wire it to the plug. Hope this helps

if i have an extension cord hanging on my wall ,as i see it i can bull into my garage reach over grab the female ended cord and plug it in to the female marinco plug ..on top ..without opening the seat each time aaayy? bob s thank s
Old 01-17-2015, 12:58 PM   #14
rib33024

That is the way both of the plug work, the one with the cord on the back of it and the plug with out a cord, not sure what you mean about lifting the seat,

Quote:
if i have an extension cord hanging on my wall ,as i see it i can bull into my garage reach over grab the female ended cord and plug it in to the female marinco plug ..on top ..without opening the seat each time aaayy? bob s thank s
Old 01-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #15
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Iwill bore a hole in the f/glass ,right at the corner of the seat ,in this case right side,place this maranco.Then i won't be lifting the seat to plug in all the time. The chargers wires Will be hanging down from the charger Already plugged into wall with a female end ,ready to flip the little cap and plug her in. bo s
Old 01-17-2015, 06:55 PM   #16
Hecky50
Gone Wild
Club Car

I used one of these, spliced it to the Granite cable. Mounted unit on the wall.
http://www.solarcapitalist.com/image...MountBlack.jpg
Hecky50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #17
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Quote:
Iwill bore a hole in the f/glass ,right at the corner of the seat ,in this case right side,place this maranco.Then i won't be lifting the seat to plug in all the time. The chargers wires Will be hanging down from the charger Already plugged into wall with a female end ,ready to flip the little cap and plug her in. bo s
that will work fine
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #18
wish2fish
Gone Wild

Quote:

Not sure if I fully understand whats going on here but is sounds like the plug won't be for a 120v application. If so that seems very dangerous. What if someone plugs a regular extension cord into that "Marinco" plug and then plugs it into the 120v wall outlet?
wish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:31 PM   #19
rib33024

I think i see what your trying to do now. i thought you were putting an on board charger on the cart, and using the maranco.to run the on board charger

Quote:
Old 01-18-2015, 01:07 AM   #20
Gwagon
Gone Wild

Club Car

I think Marinco rocks! I just purchased these today for my 12v acc. batt. Didnt know they made the 48v charger, definately, gonna look into it next.

thanks

Gwagon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3560.jpg (59.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3561.jpg (115.8 KB, 0 views)
Gwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car