lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
cv2065
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Starter Ignition Wiring?

I've looked at the stickies and searched, and still can't find what I'm looking for. The starter switch that I have on my 2007 EZGO TXT has 4 connections on the back labeled as 1, 2, M+ and M-. There wasn't anything hooked up to the M+ and M-, just two doubled up wires to 2 (Red and White) and one wire to 1 (White w/Yellow stripe). Was looking for a wiring diagram so I know what these are going to. If I had to guess, I'd say that the white wire is the ignition wire and I can see that the red goes to the battery meter. Only thing left would be the light bar....so not sure if that is the white with yellow striped wire? I've already taken the light off, so can't test it.

I bought a new starter thinking that I wouldn't have to double up on any of the switches. It's labeled as L, I, B1 and B2. Anyone know how these would cross reference to the old starter switch described above?
cv2065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Starter Ignition Wiring?

Based on the terms you used, do you have a gas or electric cart?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:27 PM   #3
cv2065
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Starter Ignition Wiring?

Electric. I believe that I have it worked out. I'll get it all hooked up and report back
cv2065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO