lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default just got my new solenoid, and front wheels only pull

My Bad Boy/ezgo, broke in July, it would only go in reverse with the front wheels. I got a new solenoid ( had to wait till after our son's wedding)
I got it in last evening and it only pulls with front wheels ( yep it is a 4 wheel drive cart) and it does go in reverse, with the front wheels only pulling.
\

I soaked the connections with kroil every morning and every evening after I ordered the solenoid and My neighbor that is the size and looks like merlin olson got it off real easy

I am at a loss on where to start-

I am going to check and see if I am getting juice to the wheel motor

I got a new speed controller last fall it worked fine- last fall and this spring and most of the summer

PS( not remembering handle or password after head injury sure can be fun trying to mremember- so dont clean the garage and dont hang up shovels) and that new super glue type stuff works a lot better than stichesLOLOLOL
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO